Friday, September 27, 2013

DM video outline

For the film project, i will be recreating Takashi Ito's Ghost. My plan is to shoot at St. Mary's hospital in an eerie basement. I think this will help recreate the look of Takashi's piece because it is very similar to the scene in his video, especially will all the pipes that are down there. In order to further re-create this piece in the style of Takashi, I plan on playing around with different tones and introducing bright colors throughout the video. There is a section of Takashi's video where there are ghost lurking and doing weird movements that are sped up, so that is another thing i will experiment with. For my piece I will do some scenes where the ghost is solid, and other parts where through the use of layers the ghost will be more transparent. Through my video, I would like to tell a story of the things that i have experienced during the time that i have worked at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment