Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Triptych Project

 

Through this piece i wanted to describe  my feelings toward one of my favorite artists, and how my perception of her changed from a bad experience. The first panel shows her as being a superstar and being among the top people in mainstream music. In the second panel i tried to portray her as angelic, and convey the innocence that most people may correlate with her. The third panel, however, describes the perspective that I now have of her, due to seeing her yell at some fans, which immediately sparked me to think of her as a "Bitch." The theme of me looking at her as a bitch was what i revolved my second panel around, showing a side of her that most people do not get to see. Through this piece, I tried to portray the inner conflict i felt of whether i still looked at her as one of my favorite artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment